Because in LA LA land...people tend to tell you what they think you WANT to hear...I'm here to change and question that.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Take My Own Advice

So I am always preaching about focus, and how what you focus on is what you attract. Funny thing is, I didn't realize what I was focusing on and how it's been effecting me.

Lately I've been focusing on what I dont like with our world right now...chemtrails, GMO's, big brother, etc. In my "awakening" I forgot what is most important...that which you focus on expands! So, it's no surprise I've been learning A LOT about these things and getting more and more annoyed. In fact, I think I find several things daily that I can be annoyed with. Now I'm not saying ignore these things because I do believe these are some pretty big issues. But I think I need to turn it around and see the things that are right with the world. Of course that means to not buy into the "drama of the day" and to see the rainbows in the sky instead of the chemtrails.  I need to put more of my mind into happiness, things that are right with the world, and getting back on track. (Last year was one of my worst career years yet). I don't want to be annoyed anymore...

Just in the last few days I've gotten jury duty, a ticket for HOLDING my cell phone on the fwy (in dead stopped traffic and I was plugging my phone on the charger at the time), too many bills/not enough income syndrome, ETC!!!! ENOUGH! Stop the world I want to get off here...LOL

I never made a new years resolution this year...so why not now? My resolution for this year is to focus on the good stuff. The bad stuff will probably continue to happen but I'm not going to choose to focus on that. I already know it's there. Instead...I am going to focus on happiness- selling my kid show Ready Time Pals, Seeing and being the compassion in others (have better relatonships with friends and family), get more acting work and making each day FUN.

So you heard it here...I'm taking my own advice and I'm going to have an awesome fun filled year!

No comments:

Post a Comment